5 Day Little Flyers Aerial Arts Intensive for ages 6 — 8
Monday June 12 — Friday June 16th 2017
9:00am — 12:00pm
Registration Extension Announcement: Space is still available for the 6-8 youth intensive. Registration will be available until spots are filled. Thank you!
This five day intensive for ages 6 — 8 is designed to allow beginner aerial arts students to become acquainted with aerial arts in a fun and creative environment. We will focus on creating a positive connection with the aerial arts, working on body awareness, coordination, safety and joy of learning. This camp is all about self expression, empowerment, respect and forming friendships with fellow aerial peers.
- 9 - 9:45 Silks
- 9:45 Break for water & snack
- 10 - 10:45 Elements of Improvisation in the Aerial Arts
- 10:45 Break for water & snack
- 11 - 11:45 Trapeze & Lyra (Aerial Hoop)
- 11:45 - 12pm Daily free time to show parents what you have learned. Parents are encouraged to come 15 minutes early to pick up for sharing!
Joanie Garcia and fellow teaching staff
$175 for all 5 days ($125 after deposit due by the first day of camp). $40/day to drop in. $50 deposit due by June 9th.
There are 12 daily spots available- sign up to reserve yours. There are no prerequisites to join the intensive. Please provide a snack and water bottle each day