*** We are moving to a punch card only system! This allows you the flexibility to take classes when you want to without worrying about losing credit at the end of a semester when you have to miss a class and not getting what you paid for when life throws curve balls your way. You can also choose how to spend your credits whether you want to take the same class every week (which we still recommend) or try a new class/apparatus. Please only take classes at the level of each apparatus that you are approved to take. ***
Steps to Register for Classes Using a Web Browser
1) Create an account (or log in with an existing one).
2) Click on the PURCHASE CREDITS tab located in the upper right hand corner.
3) Select Credit Purchase on the secondary menu below My Info.
4) Select Adult Aerial Classes or Youth Classes in the drop down and then select how many classes you want to purchase for the semester.
5) Follow the payment prompts to purchase your classes
6) Click on the Classes tab and find the first date of your class.
8) Click on Sign Up Now. This will bring you to the Make a Reservation page.
9) If you want to make sure you have a spot every week in the class On the right hand side, you will need to make a reservation for 15 weeks or the weeks you know you will be attending the class if you purchase less than 15 credits. Otherwise select make a single reservation
10) Click on Make a Recurring Reservation.