Steps to Register for a Membership Using a Web Browser
1) Create an account (or log in with an existing one).
2) Click on the Online Store tab located in the upper right hand corner.
3) Select Series and Memberships on the secondary menu below My Info.
4) Select Adult Aerial Classes in the drop down and then select One Class per Week - Summer. 5) If taking more than one class per a week you will have to add in the Multiple Class per Week Add On to your cart by going back to the Series and Memberships Tab and selecting the option from the adult aerial drop down menu for the number of classes per a week over 1 you plan on taking. **If you are taking a 90 min class you need to click on the products tab and add the $75 Elongated class fee for each 90 min class you are taking to your cart before checking out.**
6) Follow the payment prompts to purchase your summer classes
7) Click on the Classes tab and find the first date of your class. (date range: 6/4-8/27)
8) Click on Sign Up Now. This will bring you to the Make a Reservation page.
9) On the right hand side, you will need to make a reservation for 15 weeks.
FYI Double check your start date and end date. The total number of reservations should be 15.
10) Click on Make a Recurring Reservation.