5 Day Summer Aerial Intensive for ages 9 — 11
Monday June 19 — Friday June 23 2017
9:00am — 12:00pm
Registration Extension Announcement: 2 spaces are still available for the 9-11 youth intensive. Registration will be available until spots are filled. Thank you!
This five day intensive for ages 9 and up is designed to allow beginner and intermediate aerial arts students to become acquainted with the aerial arts and hone in on their skills. We will focus on creating a positive connection with the aerial arts through fun and challenging classes. This camp is all about self expression, empowerment and creating positive connections with our fellow peers.
- 9 - 9:45 Silks
- 9:45 Break for water & snack
- 10 - 10:45 Elements of Improvisation in the Aerial Arts
- 10:45 Break for water & snack
- 11 - 11:45 Trapeze & Lyra (Aerial Hoop)
- 11:45 - 12pm Daily free time to show parents what you have learned. Parents are encouraged to come 15 minutes early to pick up for sharing!
Joanie Garcia and fellow teaching staff
$50 deposit due by June 16th. $175 for all 5 days ($125 after deposit due the first day of camp). $40/day to drop in.
There are just 2 spots left- sign up to reserve yours. There are no prerequisites to join the intensive. Please provide a snack and a water bottle for your child daily. Thank you!