☞ A Special Message for Parents
Includes 1 youth class per week and no cost to perform in the Youth Student Showcase. If you child is taking an adult aerial class they will have to pay the price of a regular adult membership (see Summer Membership Registration).
Steps to Register Your Child
1) Create an account (or log in with an existing one). Use a web browser for this step. Accounts cannot be made through the App using a mobile device or tablet.
2) Click on the Online Store tab located in the upper right hand corner.
3) Select Memberships on the secondary menu below My Info.
4) Follow the payment prompts to purchase Youth Tuition under Youth Classes.
5) If you have multiple children taking Youth Classes you can add on the Youth Tuition Add On option for the combines number of classes all of your children are taking over 1 per a week
6) If you have one child taking multiple Youth Classes you can add on the Youth Tuition Add On option for the number of classes your child is taking over 1 per a week.
7) Click on the Classes tab and find the first date of your class. (date range: 8/29-9/4) 5) Click on the Classes tab and find the first date of your class. (date range: 8/29-9/4)
8) Click on Sign Up Now. This will bring you to the Make a Reservation page.
9) On the right hand side, you will need to make a reservation for 15 weeks, ending the week of 12/12.
FYI Double check your start date and end date. The total number of reservations should be 15.
10) Click on Make a Recurring Reservation.
If you and your child take classes at FAA, or you are registering for multiple siblings
When you create your MindBody account, you will need to create an account for your child as well, of if you have more than one child, you need to create an account for each child. That way we can associate payments with parents and children. If you do not create an account for your child student, it will look as though the parent is enrolled for youth classes and you will not be able to sign your child up.
Once you have paid, if you are unable to sign your child(ren) up for classes
After creating accounts for both/all FAA students in your family, you may need our help assigning your kids to classes. If you are unable to register your child for class after paying, contact us and we help you finish the process.
Please call (970) 560-9485 with questions or email email@example.com.